CLICK IMAGES FOR DETAILS HAAS EC-400PP TWIN PALLET HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTER WITH 6-PALLET FULLY INTEGRATED PALLET POOL - FULLY ENHANCED
JPM has the only fully enhanced HAAS EC-400PP
in the region.
The standard EC-400PP is a 20" x 20" x 20" (508 x 508 x 508 mm), 40 taper, 400 mm twin-pallet system with 6-pallet fully integrated pallet pool, 20 hp (14.9 kW) vector drive, inline direct-drive, 8000 rpm, 70+1 side-mount tool changer, belt-type chip conveyor, 1-degree pallet indexing, color remote jog handle, 2nd home button, 300 psi through-tool coolant, shower washdown, 1MB program memory, 15" color LCD monitor, memory lock keyswitch, USB port and rigid tapping. Anchor kit required for installation.
The enhanced version installed for JPM has the following advanced features:
This enhanced-configuration HAAS EC-400PP gives JPM the following unique production capabilities:
- 4AX-E4 Full 4th-Axis Rotary System
- 12K 12,000-rpm Spindle (upgrade from 8,000 rpm), 40 taper, 30 hp (22.4 kW) vector drive
- HSM High-Speed Machining
- WIPS-R-EC Wireless Intuitive Probing System
- 750 MB Expanded Memory
- P-COOL Programmable Coolant Nozzle
- TSC Through-Spindle Coolant, 300 psi (21 bar)
- Significantly increases production throughput.
- Significantly increases production speed and volume due to lights-out third shift (24/7) operations.
- Enables palletizing multiple parts with accuracy and consistency.
- Significantly increases speed and volume of short-standard and prototype production by freeing up three Vertical Machining Centers (VMC) for these purposes.
- Runs high-production parts with exceptionally tight tolerances.
- Significantly increases chip evacuations for deep-pocket parts.